Strategic planning allows any organization to take proactive steps to identify the most effective path into an uncertain future. Unlike a business case that will focus on the details surrounding a specific service, product, or program, the strategic plan should provide a framework for the operations of the overall organization. The activities involved in the process of developing a strategic plan can be complex and multifaceted, but will ultimately distill inputs from these critical areas:
- Defines the systematic approach that will be used by your organization to reach its goals;
- which will require a careful analysis of both internal capabilities and external challenges;
- and identification of the most effective methods for application of these capabilities, and;
- the policies and practices that will best support these activities.
- Determines the best approach to the timing and distribution of human, material, and funding assets;
- to the projects and organizational units that will most effectively support the organizational strategy.
- Identifies the optimal organizational structures;
- that will be directed by leadership teams and;
- supported by internal culture;
- to best allow the human resources to achieve the goals of the organization.
Delta Partners' associates can provide deep expertise and experience to guide you through your strategic planning process. This process will include a variety of activities across a range of areas, and might include:
- Organizational Review
- Visioning Workshops
- Strategy Evaluation and Development
- SWOT Analysis
- Environmental Scans
- Process Mapping
- Gap Analysis
- Cultural Review
If you would like to discuss your strategic planning needs with a Delta Partners associate please click here to contact us for a free, no-commitment consultation.