Coaching & Mentoring
For more than 20 years Delta Partners' associates have delivered effective training, coaching and mentoring programs for executives, managers, and their teams. In addition to our highly regarded Change Leadership Training Program and the OASIS Learning Program, Delta Partners' associates frequently create and deliver custom training packages.
For a more in-depth look at how we can help you develop your teams, managers and leaders, visit our Leadership & Team Development page.
We offer a range of diagnostic tools such as MBTI and Benchmarks to support learning for both you and your organization.
Myers-Briggs Type Indicator (MBTI)
Learning more about ourselves and others is an important step in the voyage of self discovery. The Myers-Briggs Type Indicator is a self-report questionnaire designed to make Carl G. Jung’s theory of psychological types understandable and useful in everyday life. MBTI results describe valuable differences between normal, healthy people – differences that can be the source of much misunderstanding and miscommunication.
After more than 50 years of research and development, the current MBTI is the most widely used instrument for understanding normal personality differences. It has been employed as a tool by a variety of users in small businesses and large corporations, service industries and manufacturing concerns, consulting and training services, governments at all levels, established firms and new ventures by entrepreneurs, and educational and health care institutions. The MBTI is used in:
- Career development and exploration
- Relationship counseling
- Academic counseling
- Organization development
- Team building
- Problem solving
- Management and leadership training
- Education and curriculum development
- Diversity and multicultural training
The MBTI will help you to identify your unique gifts. You can use the information to better understand yourself, your motivations, your strengths and your potential areas for growth. It will also help you to better understand and appreciate those who differ from you. Understanding MBTI is self-affirming and enhances cooperation and productivity.
Delta Partners offers workshops in both introductory and advanced MBTI to individuals and/or teams.
360 Degree Leadership Assessment and Development using Benchmarks®
- Benchmarks® was designed by the Centre for Creative Leadership ( Greensboro, North Carolina) one of the foremost leadership research and development centres in the world.
- Benchmarks® is a statistically reliable, valid and comprehensive 360-degree-feedback instrument.
- The Benchmarks® assessment tool is available in English and French.
- Benchmarks® goes beyond providing very precise feedback. It provides a detailed development plan which allows leaders to develop professionally and personally and avoid career stalling problems.
- Benchmarks® is intended for middle and senior managers.
Confidentiality of the report is assured. Only two copies are produced - one for the client and one for the consultant who gives his copy to the client at the end of the process.
Objectives of Benchmarks® :
- As a confidential tool for individual development in addition to rating themselves, managers receive feedback from superiors, peers, direct reports, and other observers.
- The 39 page report provides specific data on one’s leadership strengths and areas of improvement.
- It also clearly indicates career stalling issues and how to overcome these.
- Benchmarks® provides a clear and thorough development plan to facilitate leadership growth.
- Benchmarks® allows leaders to compare and confront one’s most important organizational values with those of the observers.
If you would like to discuss your training, coaching, or mentoring needs with a Delta Partners associate, please click here to contact us for a free, no-commitment consultation.